Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Altered Coin Purse Necklace















 Hello friends, I so excited to show you this project that has been in my crazy head for a long time, so here it is, I bought this coin purse years ago, is vintage lot yard sale time of event, not knowing what I was going to use it for I save it, and from time to time I would see it among all my stuffs, and I got inspired by some wonderful photos of coin purses altered necklaces on pintrest, and this is my result, I do hope you like it, if not for a necklace (which I 'm going to use as) but perhaps for the art of transforming and altering this vintage coin purse, also use a bottle cap as a bezel for a photo of my dear mother and cover it with some bling, then poured tintedICE Resin Susan Lenart Kazmer over it cheers

No comments: