Friday, November 8, 2013

Life's A Bloom DT Project
















Hello friends, just sharing my DT project for TSUNAMI ROSE { DESIGN TEAM} entry, I created a large 9x9 photo album using the journal printable kit, "Life's a Bloom" this one come in the 5x7 format but she also has the full pages and that is the one I used for the creation of this album, it is worth your while to purchase, it's beautiful and versatile, the album has 7 large pages with lots of interaction in them, lots of mats to put large photos. This album will be for sale on my Etsy, I do hope you like it, cheers


2 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Hope you have a pattern for this mini. Would love to purchase the pattern instead of the full kit.

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

Beautiful journal! You are very creative!