Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Altered Mother's Neckace












 Hi friends, this is a very special project for me, I made this altered necklace out of some drawer pull back plate, my husband bought me a loaded box of all vintage drawer pulls, hinges and many more metal stuffs, hi knew I could use them, (he knows me too well) and I have been wanting to make me a necklace with my mother's photo of her at 15 years all the only one we have of her and her youth. For the construction of the necklace I use as I said before, back plate of a drawer pull, added a metal bessel for the photo which I cover with bling and ICE Resin Susan Lenart Kazmerresin that I tinted for and extra all vintage look, as for the beads I mainly used pearls, and mother of pearl since pearls always remained me of her, hope you all enjoy it, cheers 


No comments: