Sunday, October 6, 2013

"Matchbox & Altered Dominos Swap" Hello my crafty friend I would like to share with all of your my matchbox & altered dominos project I created for a swap at my facebook group, I follow the tutorial I have on my YouTube channel, then added some Ute for the glossy effect on top & bottom of box and dominos. I created all the embellishments out of ICE Resin Susan Lenart Kazmer, then color them with metallic paints to add some couture to the elements, on the flowers I added some of the tulip puff paint for dimension, some bling and vintage Venice lace. I'm partners with Amy Garcia, and the one she made for me is steampunk style and gorgeous. I will post those pictures when I get my project in the mail. I hope she likes it and all of you also, cheers













No comments: