Monday, June 17, 2013

Vintage Grandma Sewing Machine & Photo Albums DT Project






























Vintage Grandma Sewing Machine & Photo Albums Kit & Tutorial 

$95.00+S&H 9.99= $104.99 

Tutorial Only 19.95 

Here are the links

tps://www.etsy.com/listing/98479294...


 Sharing with you all my June DT project for "Ephemera's Vintage Garden" using the "Sew Pretty" journal kit, gorgeous papers and so divers to use on anything besides albums, 'm so proud to share with you this project that, it is a vintage sewing machine with mini albums inside, at first look it seems like there is 2 drawers in and actually they are mocked drawers, but there is a little drawer in the middle of the sewing machine, I made this design the whole thing myself and the size of it is 20x12" very tall. I have a schedule a workshop for this project in Sep 2013 and the tutorial for this vintage sewing machine is available on my Etsy store, links below for my Etsy & for the "Sew Pretty" journal paper kit from Ephemera's Vintage Garden, my kit will not have the "Sew Pretty" paper line but with be a combination of sewing themed papers such from October Afternoon, thanks for watching and please leave me a comment or ??' enjoy

1 comment:

margits bastelstube said...

great, great, great.....I'm speechless!can I buy a manual for it ??
many greetings
margit