Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gate Fold Box & Mini Album June DT Project























Hello, I'm sharing my June DT project for "Tsunami Rose Designs",I used the "Discarded Ephemera" paper packan and I design this box to use an albun but desided I would make 2 mine albums inside useing Tim Holtz ring binders I also made the tutorial that I will be offering for free is a couple of days, so stay in touch, cheers


Thank you for joining us for our 25th Wednesday Challenge at Tsunami Rose.  This weeks challenge was to create a project using the Tic Tac Toe board presented below.   The project required the use of three embellishments that formed a straight line.


Insert Your Project Here and your own personal write up if desired.  
Make sure you take advantage of the great offer in the Tsunami Rose Store.  With every $5 purchase, you will receive the FREE June Tag set.  These are great for those masculine cards or projects we all sometimes struggle to make.

 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  


No comments: