Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Tsunami Rose Challenge 14 "Anything Goes"

Versailles Balle Mini Album

By Gladys W. Moreno,"Versailles Valle" in honor of the paper, a 4 page double sided album, I use the whole line from Rose and I had this doll for a long time it is a hat holder made out of metal and I took a picture and the rest is history. Each page has a pocket for pictures and the size is 6x6, also use on the edge dies from Ranger to accented the from and back pages, lace, tim holtz clasp,  some inks and stickles for accenting, hope you all like it. Down below you will find all the links to Tsunami Rose Designs 







































This is the paper line I used to create my DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs Challenge Wednesday





April 3-April 9, 2013



 Tsunami Rose Designs Links 


No comments: