Saturday, January 26, 2013

Grandmas Vintage Sewing Machine Class

Class taught by Gladys W. Moreno
February 16 at 9:00am until February 17 till 1:00pm

I'm proud to introduce my one of my most recent work, this beautiful sewing machine replica it to die for. for your own decor or as a gift that will be remember forever, made all from scratch, my own design, the material I use are heavy chipboard, some designer papers, paints some hardware, card stock & some embellishments. Measurements: 20" tall, 12" wide but with arm extended is 20" wide also, I make them as they are order, in that way you can give me details as to color or design paper you prefer. Note: tools need for this class: Paper trimmer, score board, bone folder, scissors, ½ score tape, ¼ score tape, liquid scotch glue, dark stains, wide paint brush, studio mat medium gel, paper piercer, exacto knife, ruler, and lot lots of desire to have a great time reminiscing times past..











No comments: