Thursday, August 1, 2013

Address Rolo-dex DT Project for Ephemera's Vintage Garden






























Hello, just sharing something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, I wanted to make a rolodex, but I did not wanted a wheel or anything that looked as if I had bought it at the store and just cover it, not that there is anything wrong, I just did not want to do that for myself, so I decided to make one from scratch, the top tray and removable and the bottom base has 2 drawers, I use heavy to medium chipboard to create the whole thing, then I cover it up with the Journal Printable kit from Ephemera’s Vintage Garden “Garden Carnival ” so vintage and filled with vibrant colors so it not difficult to design something that will go with this beautiful paper line, I will have the tutorial on my Etsy as soon as possible. Hope you all like it, cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Impresionante!!! wowwwwww!!